- Added "Registration Codes" feature for HID and SSO initial user registration.
- Updated the OAuth scope update workflow. When "Disable Login Buttons" is enabled for a device a new screen is shown at the MFP when the user's permissions need to be updated, and an email is immediately sent to the user with a link to login and update credentials.
- Removed older, less secure desktop app protocols in favor of the newer, more secure method. This depreciates V1 of the desktop apps.
- Added a UI for regular users to view and revoke their client tokens.
- Added a per-device flag to pre-fill device username (SSO only)
- Some types of ERROR jobs on Sharp OSA were not being accounted correctly. This has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue when deleting GCP queue as a user other than the queue owner.
- Fixed a UI issue during the manual My Prints job upload (no feedback).