- Resolved an issue in STATS where we were not including cancelled or error jobs in the USD total for a user.
- Fixed an issue where a delay would cause the creation of multiple My Prints queues for the same account.
- Improved the scalability of the Google Cloud Print My Queue service so that printers would not periodically say "offline" as the status.
- Made the Device > manufacturer field read-only after the device has been created.
- Resolved an inconsistency with the totals in Stats where cancelled jobs were counted against the total page count but not against the cost.
- Added ".pdf" to the file name on scans from Toshiba.
- Included a "Download as CSV" option in the Stats administrative page for Microsoft Online users.
- Customer admins can now edit/add domains on their own with no need for a distributor (unique domains can still only belong to one customer).
- Added "Card + QR code" as a Primary Login method.
- Display additional read only fields for customer admin.
- Improved the "PDF Repair" function to fix PDF jobs that will not print out at the device.