- Login with Microsoft Online username and password. Microsoft accounts can include Skype, MS365, Microsoft Online, and hotmail.com.
- Added new type of My Prints queue where we store the print jobs rather than using a Google Cloud Print printer.
- Allow multiple users to share a PC using our Windows printer app. Each user must register when printing their first job on a PC.
- Added Location field to Stats filters.
- Added an option at the Sharp MFP app for the user to select the paper size, including auto.
- Added advanced Scan settings to the Sharp app.
- Added a feature to keep the Sharp device fro freezing when older/defective firmware is on the device.
- Added the email address to the logged-on user session when using Sharp EA mode. This causes the email address to be pre-filled when the user goes to the firmware scanning options on the device.
- Fixed issue when deleting Google Cloud Print Printer.
- Changed extraction process of Windows printer app to better handle security programs.
- Fixed a limit issue with the number of Google Cloud print jobs displayed.
- Improved responsive UI for stratoq.com app.
- Fixed a bug when compact PDF was not available on the Sharp device.