- New iOS and Android app with improved user registration flow. Users no longer need to login via the control panel of the MFP (it is done first within the app). This also increases security.
- Windows Desktop printer moved to a full release.
- Ability to search user email contacts from within the EMAIL tab of the MFP app. Emails are sent from the logged-in user's account.
- Search functionality added to the Users and Devices page at StratoQ.com.
- Paging added to the Users and Devices page at StratoQ.com.
- Added a pricing section to Settings. Price calculations now show up in Stats if the pricing model is configured.
- Sharp MFP app now includes finishing options (staple and hole punch).
- Darkened the QR code on the login screen to make it easier to login.
- Resolved an issue with OSA External Accounting app that caused the user not to be logged out of the EA app when the device logs the user out. Updates device setup to include three separate URLs.
- Resolved a bug for gmail users with a "." in the email address.
- Fixed an issue with OAuth API permissions. Users are now asked to login via Google Sign in when additional permissions are needed.