StratoQ supports the Toshiba EBX (v3.1) and EBN (v4) platforms. This means that it is able to run as an embedded app on the LCD panel of the Toshiba device as long as the MFD supports either of these platforms.
The Toshiba EWB platform (Embedded Web Browser) allows our application to display a custom web application on the touch-panel of the MFD. No compiled application is installed or stored on the MFD, which means that nothing needs to be installed. All the data is encrypted between your MFD and our servers.
- Browse Google Drive folders and sub-folders
- Scan directly into a Google Drive Folder
- Sort Drive folders by date, name, or recently created
- Scan as an editable Google Doc file
- View files in Google Drive and print them out directly at the MFD
- Set finishing options for a print job, just as staple, duplex/simplex, B&W/color, and number of copies
- Send an email to your gmail account through the Google Drivve API (no SMTP)
- Single Sign-On across a fleet of devices with any third-party device authentication service
- Secure Two-Step Authentication using the Google Authenticator app
- Ability to limit to ONLY G Suite users (no gmail.com accounts)
- Submit print jobs to a virtual Google Cloud Print queue and release those jobs at the MFD