StratoQ supports the Sharp OSA5 Extended SDK. This means that it is able to run as an embedded app on the LCD panel of the Sharp device as long as the MFD supports this platform.
The following devices are supported, but they MUST have the OSA kits (AMX2 and AMX3) and the PDF/PS kit.
MX-6580/7580 (When Fiery is not equipped)
MX-7090/8090 (When Fiery is not equipped)
An up-to-date list of OSA5 devices can be found here.
The Sharp OSA platform (Open System Architecture) allows our application to display a custom web application on the touch-panel of the MFD. No compiled application is installed or stored on the MFD, which means that nothing needs to be configured except for the URL for StratoQ. All the data is encrypted between your MFD and our servers.
StratoQ supports two modes of operation on the Sharp platform.
External Accounting - The device is locked down so that the user must authenticate to StratoQ before accessing any function of the device. In this mode StratoQ controls what functions the user can access, sets quotas for the users, and tracks all the events for accounting purposes.
Standard - StratoQ is set up as a Standard OSA application, so the user only needs to log in via the app itself. SSO is supported in this mode, so StratoQ can be added to a machine that has another External Accounting app configured.
- Browse Google Drive folders and sub-folders
- Scan directly into a Google Drive folder
- Sort Drive folders by date, name, or recently created
- Scan as an editable Google Doc file
- View files in Google Drive and print them out directly at the MFD
- Sort files in Google Drive by Shared with Me, my Drive, and My Recents
- Set finishing options for a print job, such as staple, duplex/simplex, B&W/color, and number of copies
- Send an email to your gmail account through the Google Drive API (no SMTP)
- Single Sign-On across a fleet of devices with any third-party device authentication service
- Secure Two-Step Authentication using the Google Authenticator app
- Limit use to ONLY G Suite users (no gmail.com accounts)
- Submit print jobs to a virtual Google Cloud Print queue and release those jobs at the MFD
External Accounting app ONLY
- HID/prox card authentication
- HID/prox card authentication self-association at device
- HID/prox card authentication with MFA
- Set quotas by user or by group and prevent the user from exceeding the quota at the device
- Set an Access Control List to determine which device functions a user has access to (color, B&W, FAX, etc.)
- Collect all job metrics by user for accounting purposes
- Allow or disallow direct print jobs from local devices